1. Stirling University's on-line phonology course-highly recommanded! With rich phonology resources!!
2. Topics in Syllable Theory- by Jennifer L. Smith (from University of North Carolina)
3. Igbo phonology-vowel system
4. Dr. John Hutton's homepage-He has a PhD in historical phonology from the
University of Manchester-highly recommanded!!
5. Miwako Hisagi. Mora Versus Syllable: An Analysis of Native English Speakers' Production from A Japanese Language Game.-an online paper.
6. Laboratorio di Linguistica
7. University of Tokyo-Department of Linguistics
8. UC Berkeley Phonology Lab
9. University of York
10. University of California at Berkeley-Department of Linguistics
11. Tsutomu Akamatsu-the author of Japanese Phonetics